Supporting the University’s teaching, research and events
St Luke’s Chapel was completed in 1865. It was built to replace the original infirmary chapel which was located on the second floor of the hospital’s main building. Completed in a simple, gothic style, the Chapel has kept many of its charms including the beautiful original stained glass windows.
Today the Chapel is a shared teaching space and can be used for internal University events.